- RSS Channel Showcase 9808284
- RSS Channel Showcase 5453534
- RSS Channel Showcase 5152032
- RSS Channel Showcase 3073865
Articles on this Page
- 08/12/16--09:00: _Family Fun Month
- 08/24/16--09:30: _3 Eco-Efficient Hom...
- 09/09/16--09:00: _National Baby Safet...
- 09/30/16--09:00: _7 HVAC Mistakes to ...
- 10/07/16--09:00: _Adopt a Shelter Dog...
- 10/28/16--09:00: _National Diabetes A...
- 11/18/16--09:00: _Preparing Your Home...
- 11/25/16--09:00: _5 Reliable Steps to...
- 12/09/16--09:00: _December is Safe To...
- 12/23/16--09:00: _Hydro Jetting vs. S...
- 01/13/17--14:32: _Smart Ways to Cut E...
- 01/27/17--07:35: _The Recommended Tem...
- 01/27/17--08:56: _The Recommended Tem...
- 02/03/17--09:09: _Ways to Cool Down y...
- 02/17/17--10:18: _Common HVAC Myths
- 03/10/17--13:15: _Which Way Does Your...
- 03/21/17--12:01: _Discover World Wate...
- 04/21/17--13:13: _Your Going Green Guide
- 05/19/17--06:18: _You can Prevent Cos...
- 06/16/17--12:11: _Kitchen & Bathroom ...
- 08/12/16--09:00: Family Fun Month
- 08/24/16--09:30: 3 Eco-Efficient Home Cooling Tips
- 09/09/16--09:00: National Baby Safety Month
- 09/30/16--09:00: 7 HVAC Mistakes to Steer Clear of This Season
- 10/07/16--09:00: Adopt a Shelter Dog Month
- 10/28/16--09:00: National Diabetes Awareness Month: What You Should Know
- 11/18/16--09:00: Preparing Your Home for the Thanksgiving Holiday
- 11/25/16--09:00: 5 Reliable Steps to Fireplace Maintenance
- 12/09/16--09:00: December is Safe Toys and Gifts Month
- 12/23/16--09:00: Hydro Jetting vs. Snaking for Your Home’s Plumbing Needs
- 01/13/17--14:32: Smart Ways to Cut Energy Costs in the New Year!
- 01/27/17--07:35: The Recommended Temperature to Keep Your House During the Winter
- 01/27/17--08:56: The Recommended Temperature to Keep Your House During the Winter
- 02/03/17--09:09: Ways to Cool Down your Valentine's Day
- 02/17/17--10:18: Common HVAC Myths
- 03/10/17--13:15: Which Way Does Your Toilet Bowl Swirl?
- 03/21/17--12:01: Discover World Water Day - March 22
- 04/21/17--13:13: Your Going Green Guide
- 06/16/17--12:11: Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling Tips
Family Fun Month The warm, lazy days of summer offer many opportunities to enjoy time with the family. You don’t have to escape on a long, exotic vacation to have memorable times, enjoy the outdoors, and have new experiences. You … Continue reading
3 Eco-Efficient Home Cooling Tips Looking for ways to reduce your monthly energy bills? There are several things you can do to make your AC system more efficient, save money and reduce your carbon footprint. Just because it’s hot out … Continue reading
National Baby Safety Month About Baby Safety Month Each September, the Juvenile Product Manufacturers Association (JPMA) sponsors National Baby Safety Month. The focus of this year’s National Baby Safety Month will be educating parents on the importance of registering their … Continue reading
7 HVAC Mistakes to Steer Clear of This Season As the seasons change, it’s important to be mindful of how the elements affect our HVAC systems and to take the time to ensure that they are kept in proper working … Continue reading
Adopt a Shelter Dog Month The month of October is Adopt A Shelter Dog Month, a month dedicated to encouraging people to adopt and rescue a dog at their local animal shelter. There are many great reasons why you should … Continue reading
National Diabetes Awareness Month: What You Should Know 29 million people in the United States have been diagnosed with diabetes, making it one of the most prevalent diseases in our country, and National Diabetes Awareness Month is dedicated to raising … Continue reading
Preparing Your Home for the Thanksgiving Holiday Getting your home ready for the Thanksgiving Day holiday can become stressful, but breaking the tasks down into steps and using a calendar to keep track of all of the errands and activities … Continue reading
5 Reliable Steps to Fireplace Maintenance With winter coming, it’s time to gather the family around the hearth and enjoy the warmth of the fireplace together. If you have a gas fireplace, it is time to clean the components and re-ignite … Continue reading
December is Safe Toys and Gifts Month Before Shopping Make a Checklist of Shopping Features Before shopping write down some features on toys that make them dangerous to children. Make sure to keep an eye out for these features during … Continue reading
Hydro Jetting vs. Snaking for Your Home’s Plumbing Needs As a homeowner, there are a few DIY plumbing tasks that you may have mastered, like fixing a leaky faucet or even other, more complex jobs. And if you should … Continue reading
Smart Ways to Cut Energy Costs in the New Year! Energy costs seem to always be on the rise, and it makes sense to cut costs wherever possible. One way to reduce expenses is to cut down on your energy … Continue reading
The Recommended Temperature to Keep Your House During the Winter One of your best tools you have at home to help with energy efficiency is a programmable thermostat. However, very few people realize that you need to adjust the thermostat … Continue reading
One of your best tools you have at home to help with energy efficiency is a programmable thermostat. However, very few people realize that you need to adjust the thermostat settings for indoors, based on what the weather is doing … Continue reading
Ways to Cool Down your Valentine's Day Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to spend some time giving your home some TLC so that it will not be too hot when the warm weather arrives with Spring. This Valentine’s Day, … Continue reading
Common HVAC Myths The heating, ventilation and air conditioning system of your home, or HVAC, is an extremely complex piece of hardware carefully integrated throughout your residence. Most of the time in California, we really only focus on the air … Continue reading
Have you ever looked down at your flushing toilet and found yourself wondering about the direction in which it swirls? Some have, others have not. But, believe it or not, it is a topic that’s up for debate. Some people … Continue reading
Discover World Water Day - March 22 World Water Day was first created by the United Nations back in 1993 as an annual event to focus on the world’s water crisis. World Water Day is becoming increasingly important every year, … Continue reading
Your Going Green Guide We need to put all our efforts together to conserve the environment. Each of us can help in our own way, and it can start with plumbing and heating. As different conservation organizations look at the … Continue reading
You can Prevent Costly Repairs with These Monthly HVAC Maintenance Tips The costs of homeownership can be substantial, so you are always looking for ways to save. It’s well worth your time (literally) to roll up your elbows on a … Continue reading
Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling Tips When the time comes to remodel your kitchen or bathroom, this is something that you want done right. It’s a major investment that dramatically change the quality of life in your home, but it can … Continue reading